Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Twas the night before Christmas,
When all through the house
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even a mouse;

Clement Clarke Moore


I can't believe everything is done! No more shopping, wrapping, cooking, fighting insane traffic, nothing! Just a few cards to sign for my family. The Angel Chimes are lit and tinkling, the tree is beautiful, we even have lights in the window and some outdoor decorations. whew! Just waiting for Santa to come.

Merry Christmas to all my friends. Happy Yule, Winter Solstice, Hannukah and Kwanza. God Bless Us, everyone.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Amazing!

I hope you have a great day. Hannah should be proud of you. Look at all you got done. Whew!

I got all my stuff done too. But then I don't have a tree or any other decorations except for the one needlepoint pillow with a poinsettia wreath. My real poinsettias didn't quite make it to Christmas.

"When shall we three meet again?" as the three witches from Macbeth so famously said.