Thursday, February 14, 2008

The photos are rolling in...

I've been on a roll lately, finishing things, which is a really good thing because I've come down with a wicked case of startitis! I'll save my startitis story for tomorrow's post. Here is a Noro Striped Scarf, ala Jared Flood (brooklyntweed), that I made in December.



These scarves are addictive. You can combine different noro colorways endlessly and they all work! My only problem with it is that the 1 x 1 rib really stirs up my carpal tunnel. Oh well, anything for art, right?



Speaking of Noro, did you know that there are two brand spanking new Noro yarns out for Spring/Summer? I have some of it right here. more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Fay Lynn said...

you busy girl you. I am finishing my long sleeping Lady E, this finishing thing must be going around!!

mary said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see the new Noro colors. Happy V Day!