Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Why I heart my mailman


Lookie lookie what came in the mail today!! Knitting Never Felt Better by Nicky Epstein. The sub-title of the book is "A Definitive Guide to Fabulous Felting," and I have to agree. If you are interested in felting, this book is for you. This book is especially for you if you've made a few felted bags from some of the great commercial patterns around and are itching to come up with something unique. The best part of the book are the before and after (felting) swatches. There are tons of these and they are so helpful. My head is just buzzin' with ideas. I had been a little disappointed in some of Ms. Epstein's recent designs, so I am thrilled that she has left the felted swan bags behind and moved on to more fashionable designs.

No comments: