Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Re-entry is difficult

Ok, we're back. Four fun days of beading, eating out and spending time with old friends was wonderful, even if I had to get up at 7:30 every morning (I am NOT a morning person). Anyway, back to life, back to reality, as the song goes. Summer School started on Monday which means getting up even earlier! It also signals a return to my chauffeur duties. oh well... It is also going to really heat up this week here in So. Cal. Welcome to summer! I am up to the shoulder strap on the Lotorp bag. This is a good thing, since knitting a large bag out of chunky wool isn't a good idea when the temp is close to 100 degrees.

2 comments:

Dr. B. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words about my Chevron Scarf! The colors are Castagna and Velvet Leaf.

Try not to burn up in this LA heat!

Cheers!

Fay Lynn said...

100 degrees and I am off to the beach again. This time with Scott for the 4th. Hope to see you thursday!!