Sunday, January 13, 2008

Something from the Fred Flinstone collection



Wilma, your scarf is ready! This is from Giles Deacon's Fall 2007 line. In many ways, I love this design. It screams fun. It also screams, get me a neck brace. I'm thrilled that designers are showing so much knitwear and pushing the boundaries of the usual.

I've really been trying to post more, but things always get in the way. How about some actual knitting content? In my own crazy inexplicable way, I've cast on for the Forsa scarf

in three different colorways of Tonalita/Mille Colori (same yarn, different yarn companies). I've finally settled on Tonalita, #2398, Chocolate Raspberry (I kid you not). Here's a link to a photo.

I've finished the knitting of the Silver Leaf Satchel (see www.tinkknits.com). Now comes the felting, leafing, assembly, etc. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

No comments: